How do I Random create things?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello again... I'm trying to make a Random Sprite create, so... My problem is all Sprites have his own animation and funciontion, I see a lot of Arrays of Random Create with base in animations, but this don't work for me and I don't have the "families" upgrade... I can make a random create sprite with two or more different sprites without families upgrade and without looping an animation?
Thanks anyway, for more help just question ;D
B

Post » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:26 pm

You can use the choose command where you pick a number and that number relates to a sprite. So choose(1,2,3,4) picks a number either 1,2,3,4 which then would relate to if 1 > create this, if 2 > create that etc. Maybe that will help you.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Hey @Hadyurik!

You could try to create a sprite with several animations for the various objects you have and randomizing these animations (not the frame) on creation.

In this .capx I randomly put two types of enemies on screen, each of them havng two animations.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbtwcx671lbe7 ... .capx?dl=0

Hope it helps. Cheers!
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:47 pm

I find my way to make it, I'm using the command "choose"... Sorry for any trouble and thanks community
B

Post » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Oohh... You already respond... LoL
I just see now xD
@Pinkie the Choose is very useful for me... thanks
And thanks for help too @brunopalermo
B

Return to How do I....?