How do I Remove image from sprite

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • hey guys iv been using file chooser to import a image using "load image from url" but I would like to have to option to remove it from that sprite by pressing an X in the top corner so the sprite returns to the original "Insert image here" is this possible?

• Sounds like you would have to create a sprite called delete and pin it to your sprite and call that event when you click on that delete sprite to reload the previous image?

• cheers but ialready tried destroying sprite and creating again via click on the X sprite. even tried to allocate image by UID but seems apply to sprite globally. and whenever I recreate the sprite it comes back with the same image. thanks again for any help

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • cheers but ialready tried destroying sprite and creating again via click on the X sprite. even tried to allocate image by UID but seems apply to sprite globally. and whenever I recreate the sprite it comes back with the same image. thanks again for any help

OK but I didn't tell you to destroy the sprite.

I said use a pinned sprite as a trigger to change just the image in that sprite. You have to have the other image loaded for the change to work.

Best of luck!

• korbaach thanks man ey, your method was the only way to do it that seemed to work, so simple to, you both are champions thank you very much!!!!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)