How do I Remove The White Background? (Layer Issues)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:32 pm

So I'm making a game and I made a BG layer behind the basic layer (the basic layer is where all the action and stuff happens) and the UI is on top of them all, however, the basic layer is showing a white background (the one you see when you start a new project) in front of my BG layer. How do I remove this? :?:
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello,

When you click on the basic layer, you have the layer properties usely on the right. Under the background color property, you will see a Transparent property set to no. Set it to yes and voilà. At least, if this is your problem.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Never knew that, I would always just overlay it xD
Thanks alot =D
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Return to How do I....?