How do I Resize Images Like Construct Editor Does?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 10:55 pm

LittleStain wrote:I asked because sometimes sprites are duplicated unexpectedly and/or some other aspects of your game/events show up that take a great amount of processing power, that could affect the fps..

And how would you go on about seeing if this happens or not.. i mean what should you look for?
B

Post » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:07 pm

@zhroguexe

Check out : list of true 16:9 resolutions : https://pacoup.com/2011/06/12/list-of-t ... solutions/

To set up your project for 16:9 just adjust your window size (I usually go with 1280x720 for landscape & 720x1280 for portrait since it has great universal display across other devices) or (Tablets : 1920x1080 landscape / 1080x1920 portrait)

Correct it would be display better if you use Letterbox Scale oppose to Scale inner. The difference has to do with scaling your viewport. Scale Inner should only really be used if your using Ludei's CocoonJS.

If you add the Browser object to your project you'll be able to access it in your event sheet.
Try this : On start of layout - Set fullscreen "Letterbox Scale" (Browser)

That should make your game fullscreen on your device and scaled to letterbox.

btw minify script won't really boost performance in some cases it might break your game depending if your using cordova or not to export.
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?