How do I resize my game without aspect ratio?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Is there any way to scale the game as if it was Letterbox Scale and resize it to fill the whole screen (I don't mind if the aspect ratio isn't kept):

Example:

Thank you!
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 am

do you mean fitting all mobile screens, if that so check this; https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1126/m ... ces/page-1
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:35 pm

@alajajm

I know this tutorial, but my game is already ended and I would have to change almost everything in order to do that. I really don't care about aspect ratio, it isn't really important in my game, this is why I asked this. Any clue?
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:05 pm

ChesVCF wrote:@alajajm

I know this tutorial, but my game is already ended and I would have to change almost everything in order to do that. I really don't care about aspect ratio, it isn't really important in my game, this is why I asked this. Any clue?

Hmmmm.... Did try using scale inner ? if not try it if you don't want to redo the work as in the tutorial
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:49 pm

No, there is no option for fullscreen scaling that stretches your sprites unevenly.

It is best to design by scale inner/outer in all cases. The one you use depends on if you want certain screens to be able to see more or less of your layout/extra space. If you don't care to fill that extra space with graphics, then use letterbox scale.
Mistakes were made.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 am

@oosyrag
oosyrag wrote:No, there is no option for fullscreen scaling that stretches your sprites unevenly.

It is best to design by scale inner/outer in all cases. The one you use depends on if you want certain screens to be able to see more or less of your layout/extra space. If you don't care to fill that extra space with graphics, then use letterbox scale.

Thank you. And isn't there any option to change it on the HTML once I export the game?
B
S

Return to How do I....?