How do I resolve my problem?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi guys,

I want change animation when I click a button (click_trapano) and when the character is on floor, in to "trapano" animation.

I have done it, but I don't know why is not working!

Can you help me, please?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How many frames are in "default" and "trapano" if I may ask?

Did you set them to looping?

• How many frames are in "default" and "trapano" if I may ask?

Did you set them to looping?

Default has 8 frames, but for now I don't have the loop because all the default's frames are same (I wait for to create the graphic).

Trapano has only a frame.

• By not working, I am assuming you mean it is still showing the default anim? Usually a bug like this is caused by the set default animation overruling the button click logic elsewhere on the event sheet. Do you have any other conditions for setting the default animation that might be constantly true, so if you clicked the button it would still switch back to the default animation?

• By not working, I am assuming you mean it is still showing the default anim? Usually a bug like this is caused by the set default animation overruling the button click logic elsewhere on the event sheet. Do you have any other conditions for setting the default animation that might be constantly true, so if you clicked the button it would still switch back to the default animation?

mmh..yeah, the default animation is working.

An other condition is this, but I don't think that this is the problem.

• It looks like that is the problem as it says play animation Fermo whenever the player is on the floor. The event you're trying to do above states when pressing a button and on the floor. So if you're stood still on the floor and click the button it won't do anything except play animation Fermo.

• It looks like that is the problem as it says play animation Fermo whenever the player is on the floor. The event you're trying to do above states when pressing a button and on the floor. So if you're stood still on the floor and click the button it won't do anything except play animation Fermo.

Oh yeah, I have delete the second condition and now it's working! Thanks!

But now how I can use "Fermo" animation when the character is on floor and is not moving?

• Try some conditions 'when Trapano animation is not playing', or you can lock it out by setting a variable when you click the button.

• perfect, thanks everyone!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)