How do I reverse bullet in spawn action

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi
I want reverse moving bullet in spawn action. How do it ?
It moves to right but I want move to left without any angle

File:
iranbm.com/sample1.capx
B

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Make the speed negative. In your example -400.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Asmodean wrote:Make the speed negative. In your example -400.

Thanks
Problem fixed in sample file

But I cant fix it in my main project
please see it
iranbm.com/saadat111.capx

is this a bug?
B

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 pm

It seems that setting the speed to negative only works if the setting 'set angle' is disabled or that the object that spawns the bullet has itself an angle of zero. Don't know if this is a bug.

If you want that your bullet flies in the opposite direction that the object is facing you need to turn the object that the bullet spawns.

you could use in your second example: 'Sprite| Rotate 180 degrees (counter-)clockwise' when the condition triggers where you want to shoot the bullet in the opposite direction.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Asmodean wrote:It seems that setting the speed to negative only works if the setting 'set angle' is disabled or that the object that spawns the bullet has itself an angle of zero. Don't know if this is a bug.

If you want that your bullet flies in the opposite direction that the object is facing you need to turn the object that the bullet spawns.

you could use in your second example: 'Sprite| Rotate 180 degrees (counter-)clockwise' when the condition triggers where you want to shoot the bullet in the opposite direction.

Thanks solved ;)
B

Return to How do I....?