How do I run the game in background crosswalk

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:50 am

stctr wrote:
Apex General wrote:
Ashley wrote:It's not supported because it's a terrible idea: it will rapidly drain the user's battery. Imagine if all the apps on your phone did that.

Instead when the app resumes, measure how long it was suspended, and then advance the counter according to how much time had passed.

How do we measure how long the game was suspended to have a similar feature to the build/upgrade time in a game like Clash of Clans and other MMORPG game apps?

User connection disconnects -> register server date 22/10/2015 12:55 as time for user xxx
User connection connects -> register server date 23/10/2015 13:33 as time2 for user xxx
Compare time & time2.
Your answer.

What object was used to create those events, I have looked through some of the provided default objects but cannot find anything similar other than the Browser object. But how do we connect to a web server with a variable?

Thanks!
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Apex General wrote:
What object was used to create those events, I have looked through some of the provided default objects but cannot find anything similar other than the Browser object. But how do we connect to a web server with a variable?

Thanks!

Ajax plugin, you can look at this example : https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/346/on ... -php-mysql
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?