How do I run two (or more) dependent actions ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Hello guys,

I have set my layout eventsheet to move some object from A to B. Then it waits for 2 seconds and then it starts moving again until it's offscreen. (I'm using MOVETO plugin).

The sheets is something like this

SYSTEM | ON START OF LAYOUT | object_text | MoveTo move to (...middle of the screen)
__________________________________| System | Wait 2 seconds
__________________________________| object_text | MoveTo move to (... out of layout)

I need to get a rectangle behind the object_text to increase it's opacity until the object_text as stooped then after those 2 seconds its starts decreasing the opacity again setting up to zero when the object_text is off screen.

I'm new to Construct so please bare with me on this. I guess it must be a simple thing but all info in the forum searches I made didn't helped me.

Thank you very much for your understanding and help !

Best Regards.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:26 pm

There are so many ways to set something like this up, I'm not sure which way to choose to explain..

I guess I would opt for using litetween instead of moveto, for you could use the same tween-time for both objects..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks LittleStain ! You helped me ! ;)

Best Regards !
B
S

Return to How do I....?