How do I scroll sprites along with text?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 am

I have to create a chat window like Facebook in my game. I took care of the chatting part but I am not able to figure out how to scroll the text along with the message sprite.
I found the plugin by RexRainbow for scrolling, but that plugin can only help in scrolling text by appending it to the 'text' object.
Can anyone please help? I have attached an image to explain what I mean by message sprite.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:03 am

Try this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:22 am

@Lordshiva1948
Hi, thank you for your reply.
But what I want to do is, scrolling the sprite. For example, i have same instances of the message sprite, as shown in image attached. Actually I know the way of moving the sprites up and down by moving the scrollbar point up and down. But I cannot mask them when they go beyond the chat box.
So is there any way to simplify this? because I have read almost everywhere that masking is a difficult process and should be avoided if possible.
B

Return to How do I....?