How do I see spriter animation?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:32 pm

I bought Construct 2 and Spriter.I create a floor with solid. I created a sprite with platform.After I click to a player.scml file ,I put in Construct 2.Then I find this file under Properties.I change from .scml to .scon.
Finaly In event sheet.I do this.
system---every tick-----Player---set position to----Sprite(image point 0 )
And I start the game but I dont see player because player's arm,leg,head happened invisible.If I do visible,I see player but The animation isnot working
I have two questions
How can be visible first time and
How does the animation work?
I see this tutorial and I try it
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/699/im ... tion-files
I know my english very bad :(
Last edited by Poewang on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 am

Can you help me ?
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:47 am

I'm having the same problem and I can say this is a fairly new bug. I'm a longtime user of both Spriter and C2 and they always seemed to work perfectly together, but today I made a simple animation I wanted to test and uppon "preview" the canvas was compleetly blank.

I have no idea what happened, but it always sucks to have to downgrade softwares because things stop working :(
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:14 am

Just tried installing an older version of Construct (186.2) and changing browser (from Chrome to IE). Still the same problem.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:03 am

When saving your spriter file did you make sure to save both scon and scml i was having this when there was no .scon because even though it said it was saving that version to it wasnt so in spriter i clicked save/changed save format to .scon then added .scon to filename before saving. after that it worked
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?