How do I select objects by their set animation?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of retro 16-Bit Neon UI elements to make your menus pop!
  • Both instances are of the same object. The object has 2 animations. The animation "Food" contains different static food sprites, while the second animation "Weapons" contains different static weapons. How do I select the right object, since it is not on the same animation, so I can't select it by its frame and I don't want to use UID for this.

• Pick object, animation is playing 'Weapons'

• I've tried the 'animation is playing' and it doesn't seem to be working :/, it still selects all of the objects regardless of the animation im comparing it to. It's actually the reason for me asking this question on the end

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We'll have to see the event sheet to work out where the picking went wrong.

• Except I'm using it wrong, since I'm not sure how to pick a single object with this.

Here's how I actually tried it:

• That seems fine for picking, you'll have to share your whole capx or something as it'll be impossible to work out, or describe exactly what has gone wrong with a screenshot of the full events.

• Uh there's a month work worth of events in my project so couple of hundred large events. I'll manage to fix the bug already, I don't satisfy with bugs

• Just to clear what the bug is. The behaviors of the entire objects got bugged when I added pin, can't remove pin or add any other behaviors, since the button disappeared to do so Mistery solved

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)