How do I set position on a new layout

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hello,

I'm making a game with multiply rooms, I started adding more layouts, the only problem that occur me is the teleportation between layout to layout.

I have an object in layout X and an object on layout Y, whenever I overlap the object in layout X, I want my player to set position to the object in layout Y.

Now, when ever I overlap the object on layout X, my character is setting himself to the object on layout Y instead of setting the position just once.

How can I make it work?

I know I'm missing something really small, not sure what though..

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you please post a screenshot of how this code works? Are you setting a variable for the teleport or just the “on overlap” trigger? If a variable is changed then the player would be unable to move from object Y until it was changed back. But I’m completely guessing lol.

• Can you please post a screenshot of how this code works? Are you setting a variable for the teleport or just the “on overlap” trigger? If a variable is changed then the player would be unable to move from object Y until it was changed back. But I’m completely guessing lol.

Hey, I have just successfully did it .

Thank you for your willing to help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)