How do I Set The Collision Box to All Frames Of A Sprite?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:20 am

How do I Set The Collision Box to All Frames Of A Sprite? Plz help because sense the box is different per frame he keeps bouncing up and down on the box .-.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:22 am

Dont use directly a sprite with animations as collider. Instead attach it (and turn its collision off) to another sprite which will be handling all the collisions.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:01 am

^ but in case you don't want to do that (it's a good practice, but not a must in 100% of the cases) you can right-click your image (with the Collision Box mode on) and select Apply to all animations
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks, one just needed to have a collision set to all frames, the other needed a collision box so this helped alot :)
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Return to How do I....?