How do I share a Sprite (image) on Facebook?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • Hi..

My C2 app includes a "Gallery" of pictures. I want to have a button to share a selected Picture (a Sprite image) on Facebook. Is there any way that is possible?

Note: I do not have any web links to the images. I just want C2 to access a Sprite image and somehow publish it on Facebook.

Thanks,

Hasan

• Till now no one has solution to this issue

• Well, it's disappointing that there is no solution. However, I'd still like to share what I did to improvise (might actually help someone who's stuck on the same issue):

1) The Sprite can be scaled to fullscreen (or layout Scale size to zoom it in to fullscreen).

2) Take a screenshot of the Window (follow the "examples" of Construct 2 on how to take screenshots)

3) Download the screenshot at the same time (also there in the screenshot examples)

4) Return back to actual image size (or Scale back to normal)

--the user will not really notice the scaling since it will be done automatically by C2 in miliseconds--

5) The users can find Downloaded image from the notification panel, and then easily 'share' the downloaded pic (manually) on Facebook, etc.

Hope this helps

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Hasan,

manual sharing is not what we require....I think so ..bcz here user has to select image and there share ...whereas feature we are looking is sharing without leaving our game.

• You should look a the plugin section part of the forums

here

I havent used these plugins FB features and don't 100% understand what/ how you want, but it might be what your looking for.

• You should look a the plugin section part of the forums

here

I havent used these plugins FB features and don't 100% understand what/ how you want, but it might be what your looking for.

Hey volkiller, I want the screenshot taken from construct should be able to share on facebook. user must be able to pick image from device using file object of construct and then should be able to share it on facebook directly or to some server where he gets image url and can later share to fb

• Hi Guys,

Still this issue exist though it should be the simplest thing to be done by construct 2. I think construct 2 creators Ashey should look into this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)