How do I SHARE SCORE on Facebook & Twitter?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:31 am

Hi to all

For my game i need to JUST share the score on the users facebook account & twitter.
How to achieve that??

PLEASE: STOP TELLING ME TO LOOK AT THE BASIC TUTORIAL IT IS OUTDATED AND NOT WORKING ANYMORE!!!! (2011)

so what im looking here its a real HELP because i find no one who can explain step by step HOW to achive that!
I added the facebook plugin to my game, in that plugin i added my FACEBOOK APP ID, and SECRET key.
and after that, im STUCK.

this game is for Android devices NOT FOR WEB BROWSERS!
i convert my game to cordova THEN i use InteL xdk and i convert my game to CROSSWALK ANDROID.

B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:42 am

What part of the tutorial isn't working for you and why not?

Last revision is 2013, by the way..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:47 am

well i cant share the score on facebook something has to be not working, i add the score to a global value and when the player lost he goes to the game over screen (volcano) where the global score is, and if the player click on the facebook icon then i want the score be on facebook or twitter.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 am

So you have your player logged in to facebook?

From the Facebook tutorial:

Adding Facebook features
You need to use the Facebook plugin's Log in action to enable integration. You cannot do this automatically: have a button saying "Log in" that the user must click. This will open a popup window and Facebook will request if the user wants to let the app access your account. They have to click Allow to log in.

The user can keep using your app if they are not logged in, but the Facebook plugin won't be able to do anything.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:25 am

so ok i did that, added when tap on icon facebook> facebook log in >(request none, publish score)
then i added

facebook >on user logged in >facebook publish score"myscore"
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:31 am

imothep85 wrote:so ok i did that, added when tap on icon facebook> facebook log in >(request none, publish score)
then i added

facebook >on user logged in >facebook publish score"myscore"

And is it working?
I think not, from what I read in the tutorial..
I could keep copying parts of the "outdated" tutorial here for you, or you could just read it yourself..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm

You will need a special plugin for android device Facebook integration. Someone named cranberrygames used to offer this. Not sure if that person still does. You won't be able to use the scirra Facebook plugin for your purposes.
www.h1k3.tech

We are here for you!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:54 pm

what kind of plugin?? inside intel XDK i have a facebook plugin also where i can put my app ID don't know if i have to add that to my project before i cmpiel to crosswalk android
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:00 pm

in my app i added this code

and the result on my facebook account is this

WHY is not working under android???
it works trough the chrome browser.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 pm

still giving me some F****S**** i can't add just a stupid score to facebook tried, tried and tried AGAIN the BASIC tutorial is definitely OUTDATED AND NOT WORKING WITH FACEBOOK IN 2015 !!!!
ALSO if you LOOK the DEVELOPER side of facebook for an APP is NO MORE THE SAME AS THE TUTORIAL LOT OF THING HAS CHANGED!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?