How do I SHARE SCORE on Facebook & Twitter?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:21 am

no one can share a capx??
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 am

i get this message from intel xdk

B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:49 am

The only plugin that works for android devices is by a person by the name of cranberrygames. So unless you bought a plugin from him on top of the construct 2 software, you will not be able to integrate Facebook.
www.h1k3.tech

We are here for you!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:16 am

well 5$ for a plugin is not expensive but why whe have to pay for a function inside construct 2 who don't work????
this is ridiculous and need a real update from the developers (....Ashley.....).
I can't pay every time something is not working FROM the construct 2 official plugin, and then someone create a new non official plugin who works...its incredible, every game making software use that way....and finally your "cheap" game making software cost a fortune.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Hi @imothep85. Did you bought Facebook plugin from cranberry? Is it works? And what about Twitter? I just few steps from finishing my little game, and thinking about all these functions. Can you share your experience. Overall I'm thinking about using cocoon io.
Thanks in advance.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:20 am

yeah plugins works fine, but i dotn know what are the differents steps in the events to send the score TO facebook, but cranberry plugins works perfectly.
i still have not solved that problem, what are the differents events to add for sending the player score to facebook...
Like i said the plugins are really good, and working almost perfectly, but its hard to get help from the developer, if you need the tutorials for the plugins, you need to go to the developer google+ account and then start reading the tutorials... but for 5$ is really exellent, also i got all the plugins in less than 20mn, 98 plugins actually it takes time to dowload each plugin one by one...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:37 pm

@imothep85 what 98 plugins are you talking about? Do you mean that when you buy that Facebook Plugin from cranberrygames, you actually have to download 98 separate plugins?

@Ashley why it's not even fixed yet? This isn't a first time when Construct 2's users have to buy a third-party plugin instead of those that come with C2, just because the official ones don't work properly or haven't been updated.

I don't like to buy plugins from third-parties in which I'm not sure. I mean, I like to know that the official plugins are always up to date because they are part of the software that we bought. I can't trust most of the other people who develop their own plugins because there is no guarantee that one day the guy just won't stop working on the plugin and leave us all with outdated, useless versions.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 pm

yes when you buy the facebook plugin, you have to download each 98 plugin separated :D.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:18 am

I hate it when the C2 community pretends there is no need for android support since "C2 was created only for browser games".
Oh well, 100 euros down the drain, never again.
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:13 am

Yeah, Android need MORE attention, specially from construct 2 developers AND also from the plugins developers.
Today everyone use an Ipad, Iphone , Android etc... so if you don't care bout those platforms then your software is useless...
ALSO the construct 2 users need to share MORE their real adcices for those plaforms because its REALLY hard to make thing work with construct 2 for android devices, SPECIALLY if you export with Intel XDK.
its really really really really really HARD to make an app for android working, WITH the facebook function, and NO ONE KNOW how to acheive that.
I spent TWO WEEKS day after day asking asking and asking again without a real working solution.
SO today im at the end of my second week, STILL no solution, THOSE who created some android games dont share their knowledge about how to achieve this facebook problem.

IS NO working tutorial at all, because the only officials tutorials dont work anymore, FACEBOOK plugin was updated by Ashley the last week, but tutorial NO.
Tutorials need a KICK ASS updates because a LOT of tutorials are not working anymore, because construct2 was updated al ot, AND also plugins like webstorage, NOW Localstorage....you can image people looking for all those tutorials explaining how to do webstorage....but finally now its called local storage, and aslo the functions on that plugin ae not the same....
YES it can make people mad, specially if you USE construct2 for your work, and when you KNOW your time is really short in a production line.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?