How do I SHARE SCORE on Facebook & Twitter?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:42 pm

thanks @kyatric ,
it is possible compratir the score on facebook , being a game android , windows phone , or ios ?
if so I would not find it anywhere a tutorial ,,
if not possible , to share, I remove my share button app .. :( .
sorry for my English..
B

Post » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Kyatric wrote:Using the browser object and using the URLs provided by Facebook and Twitter will allow you to post and share whatever you want from your game.
Use the "Open URL in new window" action and provide the appropriate URL/message.
myVariable is a variable (possibly global) that value is either text or numbers.

For Twitter :
Code: Select all
"twitter://post?text=" & urlencode("My message with #hashtags and directed @twitterhandle and concatening " & myVariable & " as a value.")

For FaceBook
Code: Select all
"https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?app_id=APP_ID_SECRET_KEY&sdk=joey&u=" & urlEncode("URL_THAT_SHARES_AND_IS_SET_IN_THE_FB_APP_TO_SHARE) & "&picture="& UrlEncode("URL_TO_YOUR_PICTURE_APP_IF_YOU_HAVE_SOME") &"&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button&quote=My message with #hashtags and concatening " & myVariableValue & " as a value."

You have to know though that on iOS/some mobiles for this to work, you have to use the button plugin only that will count as a user action.
Using CSS it is possible to make the button invisible under/over a sprite and still have a good looking app, but this all depends on your program.

Hello! Thank you for advice!
What is app_id=APP_ID_SECRET_KEY in facebook url?
Need i to register my Android app in facebook developers?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:29 pm

hello @Kyatric this method not found in cocoon? how add plugin "browser" in cocoon,thanks
B

Post » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 pm

hello @Kyatric this method not found in cocoon? how add plugin "browser" in cocoon,thanks
B

Post » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:55 pm

@manuelsanmartin: I don't know, cocoon is not supported officially.
It should have the standard plugin browser's functionalities working by default though.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:14 am

In cocoon io download the Native Share plugin and you'll be able to share your score on multiple apps, works on ios too

B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:16 am

B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:28 am

imothep85 wrote:still giving me some F****S**** i can't add just a stupid score to facebook tried, tried and tried AGAIN the BASIC tutorial is definitely OUTDATED AND NOT WORKING WITH FACEBOOK IN 2015 !!!!
ALSO if you LOOK the DEVELOPER side of facebook for an APP is NO MORE THE SAME AS THE TUTORIAL LOT OF THING HAS CHANGED!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

@imothep85
Hey did you solved it?
Now I have problem with android in cocoon io. Button is not working, You can click it.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 am

marcinkowski wrote:
imothep85 wrote:still giving me some F****S**** i can't add just a stupid score to facebook tried, tried and tried AGAIN the BASIC tutorial is definitely OUTDATED AND NOT WORKING WITH FACEBOOK IN 2015 !!!!
ALSO if you LOOK the DEVELOPER side of facebook for an APP is NO MORE THE SAME AS THE TUTORIAL LOT OF THING HAS CHANGED!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

@imothep85
Hey did you solved it?
Now I have problem with android in cocoon io. Button is not working, You can click it.

@uzumiapps
uzumiapps wrote:In cocoon io download the Native Share plugin and you'll be able to share your score on multiple apps, works on ios too

Nice, but when it's happend. What user should do to get this share window? And is it possible to give him reward for share?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?