How do I simple change language.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Coin-coin le Canapin wrote:My solution is not suitable if you have a lot of text :)

Thank you, it is actually great. I couldn't open at first, I just did the beta update.

I have a long long way to go on Construct... uff.

I'll keep you guys posted.
B

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:19 pm

I think the best solution for you.. is that you don't use text in comic :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Arrays and dictionaries will work fine with any amount of text. Also, using text instead of images makes the whole thing smaller and is easier to use or update. :)
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:55 pm

korbaach wrote:I think the best solution for you.. is that you don't use text in comic :D

I know right!

But
brunopalermo wrote:Arrays and dictionaries will work fine with any amount of text. Also, using text instead of images makes the whole thing smaller and is easier to use or update. :)

But damn! How do you guys got so good at this!
B

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Wow is gonna take me forever to figure it.

The text part I think I can figure based on all your help, all 3 versions but the other effect I want to achieve with the parallax settings is that with the mouse over the strip, the background should move but on the opposite direction a little less kinda limited to 20-30 pixels I guess, trying to emulate a camera or eye sight, something like the gif this time, notice how the bg moves at the same time in the opposite direction. Perhaps later could use the accelerometer in mobiles, too ambitious!! So if the mouse is not over, slowly go back to the original position (if the phone is not moving same thing).

B

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Can't help you with that, but check out the parallax layer feature and maybe the magicam plugin (advanced camera with nice effects like smooth movement) : magicam-plugin-v1-43-beta-updated-12-10_t59465
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Message: ferah11 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Coin-coin le Canapin wrote:Can't help you with that, but check out the parallax layer feature and maybe the magicam plugin (advanced camera with nice effects like smooth movement) :

I will definitely check that out, thanks a lot! I'll post later the sample, when I figure the thing.
B

Post » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:48 pm

there's probably better solutions,,,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:14 am

korbaach wrote:there's probably better solutions,,,

Oh my good! That is pretty great! You got it right! Thanks so much! I'll be working on it the next couple of days.

Seriously thanks! I have never been into coding but I really want to do it now! Well at least with this program.

This is as far as I got in the last 3 hours lol
B

Post » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:20 pm

You're very welcome man !
I'm a big fan of comics and..I especially like Motion comics...
If you need any help send me p.m...here or on Da.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?