How do I Simulate pressing Right without pressing it

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm

How to simulate pressing right arrow. I want to my jet behave like i was holding right arrow. So it will move right withou me pessing any button
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:05 pm

If you'are using Platform behavior, simulate right button would done the right job easily. Other alternatives would be setting the vector x of your jet in positive value, or simply increases its x coordinates to move to right.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Depending on what movement style you want, you can also add a Mouse object and have the Jet follow your mouse as you move it. You can also use the Platform behaviour as suggested above, or you can also simulate up, down, left and right movement with the 8Direction behaviour and Simulate control. Again, it depends on what game you're making as to what movement style you want.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Sorted , thank you
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm

@ex32 No problem! In between development you might want to make a copy of your game and poke around the Construct 2 Manual, and experiment with some of the other cool functions and learn about what things you might be able to do. Best part of starting out with a new program!
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Return to How do I....?