How do I skew a layer ?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi,

Is there any plugin or an easy way or idea to skew a layer so I can change the positions of the corners of a layer?

For example, I have a layer of a size of 200x100. it's corners will be (0,0),(200,0),(0,100) and (200,100). I want to change these corners positions to any other positions so the result will effect the hall content of this layer (changing the scale and positions of its contents).

Thanks in advance

• In this topic is a shift effect plugin.

I have no idea if it suits you.

Normaly you can apply effects also on a layer.

• In this topic is a shift effect plugin.

I have no idea if it suits you.

Normaly you can apply effects also on a layer.

Thanks for your quick reply. But these effects you mentioned were so useful but they don't do what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is an effect that can change the position of each corner of the layer to a new position and this should also change the content of the layer.

for example, If I have a layer that has these corner points (0,0) , (100,0) , (0,200) and (100,200) and the effect should able to change them to be (50,10), (80,20) , (20,190) and (70,140).

• The closest you get is with the paster plugin. It allows you to draw a texture and specify the corner locations of the quad. You'll need two pasters, one to draw all the objects to, and a second to draw the distorted quad of the other one.

• In case you cant find it:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you guys,

I'll try it and see if can do the job.

Best regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)