How do I solve performance on some device.?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hey,

I noticed my game is very slow on Samsung galaxy S4, but with Sony phones plays very well, I also try it on galaxy tablet 10.1 inches, still very slow. I tried it with Sony phones like z5, z3 tablet, Xperia m4. All of these works fine with my game.

There is a problem also with HTC, the sound effect and music do not play at the phone.

Please if someone had this problem and fix it very will please tell me what should I do, and please do not send me original typical from construct 2, Couse I have read them and no benefits.

Know I am using this engine called Pixi 3.0.7 with intel XDK, I do not use Cocos2d with intel, also I upload my game only android direct on intel, I do not use crosswalk.

What I am saying also, inside construct 2 my game is high quality with everything but clear background is no.

• I have sony xperia Z1 how many fps you have ?

Do you check how many CPU use your game in debug inspector?

• What version of Android do the devices have?

What does Chrome say if you navigate to chrome://gpu on the device? Is anything software rendered?

How does Crosswalk perform? You should definitely try that, especially on any devices older than Android 5.0.

• What version of Android do the devices have?

What does Chrome say if you navigate to chrome://gpu on the device? Is anything software rendered?

How does Crosswalk perform? You should definitely try that, especially on any devices older than Android 5.0.

The version of android is 4.1,4.2,4.3 this on Samsung mobile phone and tablet all of them work slowly.

Basically i do not now how to play the game on chrome on mobile, may you tell me please or send me a topic of that.

I did not upload with crosswalk yet it takes too much time and size, now I am uploading with crosswalk on some of my games, about 5.0 android, yes i tried my game with 5.0 and 6.0 also 5.1 also all of them works fine, these are on Sony devices, also lg which it has 4.3 jelly been works good with my game.

• I have sony xperia Z1 how many fps you have ?

Do you check how many CPU use your game in debug inspector?

on xperia Z1, it works fine and smooth all my games, this is when i converted them to apk, but i do not how to play them on mobile browser without converting them yet, i will now and try.

• this is one of my games, and the rest of my games is seemlier to this.

http://store2.up-00.com/2016-03/145830636002751.png

note: the GPU it is not always 70% and up, it depending with your playing, sometime become 10% , 20, 45. that is during playing the game and how many objects created per second and how many has destroyed

• I have tried now the crosswalk, my game is about 6 MP size, and it became 26 MP, why>?

Ashley as you said the crosswalk works fine on galaxy devices now, i just try it on galaxy note 2 it works perfectly but, the size is to large for me, now my game on google play store is 15 MP when i Convert it to crosswalk it became around 26 or 30. what should I do.? anyway the crosswalk works good on samsung.

Is there anyway to upload my game with little size on google play.?

• in your screen show label 'inspect' can you switch to 'Profile' ?

• in your screen show label 'inspect' can you switch to 'Profile' ?

I could not understand please can you give more details.?

• COCOON.IO solved ALL of my performance issues... I prefer Intel's UI and "All in one" functionalities, however Cocoon is way faster and consumes less CPU.

• Did you check what the problematic devices say in chrome://gpu?

Crosswalk includes the whole Chromium browser engine which does increase the APK size, but it's necessary for Android 4.x devices. Their built-in webviews are too slow and limited to run games otherwise. Android 5.0+ should be fine without crosswalk.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • COCOON.IO solved ALL of my performance issues... I prefer Intel's UI and "All in one" functionalities, however Cocoon is way faster and consumes less CPU.

hey, thank you so much for your comment, do you use this (COCOON.lO without Intel xdk, because i maybe go with cocoon.lo in my new games.? but i have a question does this engine support Adamo ads and all plugins that we need like Intel xdk.? if ok how it works give topics on that please sir

• Take look where is Profile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2dpyqn84nn2y ... 9.png?dl=0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)