How do I spin fidget mechanism / physics ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun May 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi,
i would like to know if anyone have and idea how to realize like the spin fidget physics / mechanisms ? like the video above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24bTxhkCO1I
thanks in advance
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 14, 2017 4:55 pm

I won't even bother asking why you would want to create this kind of game, but I have taken the time to create an example .capx for you.
You can download it here.

Two sidenotes:
  1. It is quite complicated, don't hesitate to ask if you should have questions
  2. I am convinced that the way I did it is not the perfect way of doing it in C2, but I couldn't think of any other way. If anyone has a better idea, please post it, I'm interested.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 14, 2017 10:55 pm

randomly wrote:I won't even bother asking why you would want to create this kind of game, but I have taken the time to create an example .capx for you.
You can download it here.

Two sidenotes:
  1. It is quite complicated, don't hesitate to ask if you should have questions
  2. I am convinced that the way I did it is not the perfect way of doing it in C2, but I couldn't think of any other way. If anyone has a better idea, please post it, I'm interested.

thanks a lot
thats good example some times it go wrong when just touch one time
but it's good
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?