How do I stop character from sliding on floor after runjump

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:58 pm

I have a basic level with a character but I find that when I do a run and jump with the Right an Up arrow keyboard keys pressed but my character keeps running the run animation when I stop moving I tried google and the forums I think I have the run animation fixed but now my character slides along the floor I have a screenshot of the event sheet posted here. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong? Thanks in advance
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:07 pm

So the issue is stopping the character from sliding on landing? Try Platform on landed - set x vector to 0.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:02 pm

ultrafop wrote:So the issue is stopping the character from sliding on landing? Try Platform on landed - set x vector to 0.

Thanks for the reply yes I tried that setting but it didnt work here is the capx of my basic level (nothing fancy) but still the player slides along the floor when the up and right or left keys are pressed simultaneously could you download this capx its only 13mb in filesize and let me know what I am doing wrong perhaps share a screenshot of the event sheet with the correct settings please?
Here is the link https://mega.nz/#!FUpxhbyK!HWq90kVS38Eu ... 1yKGD5sXSU
Thanks
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:12 pm

I got your PM, messaged you back.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi I have to ask if someone can help me out with this problem I havent got this fixed yet
B
S

Return to How do I....?