How do I stop my game from running multiple processes?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Be quick and choose the right answer for the shown equation.
  • My game is running two processes, under the name NWJS (the export type). One is much smaller than the other. On game exit only the larger process ends, the smaller on stays so Steam thinks the game is still running (which it seems it half is). How do I stop this and also change NWJS in task manager to the actual game developer for players?

• This bug has been around for a while (not closing). NW.js staff are probably fixing this already

Nothing you can do about multiple processes, it's just how it works and there's no problem with it. If the user forces one to close, all of them will close as well

When you export your game, whatever you name the executable (like game.exe) will be the name of the process. You can change this after exporting

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This bug has been around for a while (not closing). NW.js staff are probably fixing this already

Nothing you can do about multiple processes, it's just how it works and there's no problem with it. If the user forces one to close, all of them will close as well

When you export your game, whatever you name the executable (like game.exe) will be the name of the process. You can change this after exporting

Ah well, thank you for the information.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)