How do I Stop The Falling Glitch

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:52 am

I've tried changing the hitbox of the play the best I can (and I can't do it to the floor because it is tiled) (I only changed the hitbox on one frame and everything about the character is animated). The problem is I have an animation for falling and an animation for default or on the ground, (but the default animation does have more than 1 frame, just btw) and it thinks the player is falling when it is clearly on the ground, thus resulting into him looking like hes constantly jumped up and down, and the animation is constantly switching. How do I fix this? :oops:
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:07 am

Always have the same collision box for every frame. If you need a different collision for a certain specific event, pin invisible sprites to the player, which serve as a detection mask
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:25 am

Hmm
I'll try that
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Return to How do I....?