How do I submit score to kongregate?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:40 am

Hi guys
i am having a problem to publishing score to kongregate, i followed this tutorials by cangame " https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/597/ko ... hievements " the one that i am having a problem is my display leaderboards doesn't appear , did i miss something ? thank you guys looking forward for the help :)
B

Post » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

I tried as well some time ago and couldn't get it to work correctly either, sometimes it would do it, but most the times it just didn't work. Never managed to solve it. :(
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:31 am

Hello there!!

I'm in the same situation. i have play around with this and can't get it to work. :?

3 games i upload to kongregate and nothing. (Profile)

Does someone know what are we doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!!!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 am

hi guys!!
yes I'm still figuring out how to solve this problem hopefully someone can help us soon... looking forward for a feedback soon!! cheers guys!
B

Post » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello there!! :D

I have figured out... well at least my own personal problem. maybe it's happening to you too guys.
it was a silly. very silly thing... i slap myself when i noticed. :roll:

You have to export the projct with kongregate option

Then fallow the tutorial: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/597/ko ... hievements
to upload the game on kongregate and the api for score and stuff.

I have attached the capx

and here a screenshot of the program on kongregate:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:16 am

Hi thank you i will try to download your capx probably i got it wrong on event sheet cuz i already export the file to kongregate. i will test now thax Leandrus
B

Return to How do I....?