How do I submit the cocoonjs file to app store

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi, i can't find a tutorial or a post on how (step by step) submit the zip file from cocoojs to the app store. I'm getting this error message...

I've never submitted a app before so i don't know if i'm messing with the apple process or missing something from cocoonjs.

Txs a lot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm

You don't submit a zip file to the app store, you submit an apk file... there are quite a few tutorials on it. Look for Cocoonjs + Android, or just the tutorial on creating games for android. The site search feature is your friend...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Message: felixarch can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
I want to submit it to the apple app store... i'm good for the google store

I know i'm missing a step to include my certificate into the game file but i can't find a tutorial for this.

I've found this tutorial but it's for phone gap
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/72/how ... per/page-1
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

To submit for the app store you need to follow the tutorial on the Ludei site on using the XCode project that is in the zip file. You need to have a Mac with Xcode in order to put games in the app store.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:49 pm

ok thank a lot, i'll go read this tutorial.
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:51 pm

What you get from cocoonjs is the xcode project.

First you need to create the app in the member-center -> certificated & identities -> ios app -> identifiers.
Add your game and the corresponding bundle name (com.xyz.abc ...).
Next up create a distribution profile for your app -> certificates -> add -> choose appstore or adhoc.

Go to iTunes Connect and setup your App Record by adding a new App.
Once you got that open up xcode.

Adjust the Build-Setting to your need and add neccesary asset files (icons, startup image).
Go to Product -> Archive. Then validate and then publish to appstore (something like that).

done. Wait for the review ;o)
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?