How do I synchronize two objects

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Hello, I have two different objects in two diferent layers, both have 8-direction behavior and both follow the mouse (Set angle toward position)

The object (2) that is in the upper layer doesn't act correctly, when the mouse moves fast or positions in a point of an "imaginary lines dividing the display like this":

_______+

_______+

__+++++++++

_______+

_______+

The plus symbols conform the "imaginary lines"

The object(2) flashes and appear in both sides of an "imaginary line" like a mirror effect.

Any idea about what is the problem? And what could be the solution?

• I'm unable to duplicate this issue. Can you describe how you have your events set up with the 8directions? Also, are you doing anything with them aside from setting their angle toward the mouse coordinates?

• does the layer uses different scale rate/parallax values?

if so you might want to get the touch x.y by layer name, like this

touch.x("layer1")

• Consider posting your capx as it sounds like a tricky project setup and your issue is totally specific to it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Excuse me, how do I post the capx?

Consider posting your capx as it sounds like a tricky project setup and your issue is totally specific to it.

• Upload to a file hosting service like dropbox or google drive and put the link in a message.

Since you still have low reputation, consider posting the link as text, possibly into "quote" tag.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)