How do I take a picture with a mobile cam

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
An educational game for counting pictures. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • I want to take a picture with my android phone, using the back camera, and use the picture in my game.

can i do that with construct, and can anybody show me a working example?

i am testing on a samsung galaxy s3

• I want to take a picture with my android phone, using the back camera, and use the picture in my game.

can i do that with construct, and can anybody show me a working example?

i am testing on a samsung galaxy s3

You need to use user media, i try to do it and upload an example later.

• Oh, sorry that didn't work on mobile for some reason, it works fine on my mbp with webcam, but not on my galaxy s3 with cocoonjs, dunno why. Maybe someone else can help.

• Here, i found that i'm not the first person who got this thing worked on pc but not on mobile. And here, i found a possible solution for this, i can't find any other way, sorry.

• I was wondering if i did something wrong -i could not get i to work either.

• I was wondering if i did something wrong -i could not get i to work either.

I just try default browser, but request camera doesn't work there too. Did you try crosswalk?

• it looks like there also is some issues with the plugin solution..

• i tried crosswalk without luck

• I found why it is not working, here and here. To test user media i add the "Supports user media" condition and some actions, and it's not triggering on my s3. The user media just not supported on mobile properly for now, and in pure c2 it's not possible to do what you want, without it.

• ok -i guess i have to find a workaround

if anyone has an easy and reliable method then i would like to se an example.

• I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

• I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

any hope you could post an example? thx.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

>

any hope you could post an example? thx.

Like I said I was using it to get microphone to work only.

Image below shows all the events I have used (which are basically a copy from a project from C2 examples folder)

• Hi,

You can capture what media you want with Phonegap Capture plugin which works with Crosswalk.

see Phonegap Capture at Phonegap Core section.

• >

> > I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

> >

> any hope you could post an example? thx.

>

Like I said I was using it to get microphone to work only.

Image below shows all the events I have used (which are basically a copy from a project from C2 examples folder)

thx will test

Hi,

You can capture what media you want with Phonegap Capture plugin which works with Crosswalk.

see Phonegap Capture at Phonegap Core section.

i'll test them, thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)