How do I take a picture with a mobile cam

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 pm

I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.
ImageImageImageImage
B
157
S
66
G
41
Posts: 2,599
Reputation: 34,825

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:11 pm

shinkan wrote:I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

any hope you could post an example? thx.
B
7
S
1
Posts: 23
Reputation: 478

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 pm

chewienator wrote:
shinkan wrote:I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

any hope you could post an example? thx.


Like I said I was using it to get microphone to work only.
Image below shows all the events I have used (which are basically a copy from a project from C2 examples folder)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImageImage
B
157
S
66
G
41
Posts: 2,599
Reputation: 34,825

Post » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi,
You can capture what media you want with Phonegap Capture plugin which works with Crosswalk.
see Phonegap Capture at Phonegap Core section.
viewtopic.php?t=109586
Construct2 Cordova Plugins (currently 87 plugins): https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Construct2 Prototype Capx (currently 50 capx): https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -capx-3088

Home page: http://cranberrygame.com
B
65
S
22
G
81
Posts: 780
Reputation: 46,631

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 pm

shinkan wrote:
chewienator wrote:
shinkan wrote:I have a project with User Media up and running on my Galaxy S3 and Crosswalk. I was using it only to get signal from microphone. Not sure about camera.

any hope you could post an example? thx.


Like I said I was using it to get microphone to work only.
Image below shows all the events I have used (which are basically a copy from a project from C2 examples folder)


thx will test

cranberrygame wrote:Hi,
You can capture what media you want with Phonegap Capture plugin which works with Crosswalk.
see Phonegap Capture at Phonegap Core section.
viewtopic.php?t=109586


i'll test them, thank you.
B
7
S
1
Posts: 23
Reputation: 478

Post » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:39 am

Message: supapawat can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
browser --> execute java script

"navigator.screenshot.save(function(error,res){
if(error){
console.error(error);
}else{
console.log('ok',res.filePath);
}
},'jpg',100,'myScreenShot');"

and cordova plugin add h t t p s://github.com/gitawego/cordova-screenshot.git
in iOS, only jpg format is supported in Android, the default WebView and Crosswalk are both supported
B
8
Posts: 6
Reputation: 312

Previous

Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: David181, FacuLNF and 49 guests