How do I test IAP for IOS

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:07 pm

thanks, let me know if you have an updat eon this , i also found a documentation here : http://shatter-box.com/downloads/constr ... ull-guide/
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:07 am

Hi hazneliel,

Can you give me more information about how you made cranberry IAP to work with construct2+Intel XDK?

I am using the official IAP and as followed the necessary steps like "Add product ID" & "Request Store Listing" etc. I have done the IOS build in Intel XDK which successfully builds it with Plugin "cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase" (3.4.1). But my IAP does not work both with test and regular user. I don't get either "on Store listing SUcess" or "On Store listing Failure" triggers.

How do I change to Cranberry IAP from official IAP plug in.

Sagar
B

Post » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 pm

ignore my previous post. I could figure out the way to integrate the cranberry IAP replacing the official IAP and it is working for me in the IOS build. Want to inform that same is the case for ADMOB IOS integration also. The official Admob plug-in does not work on IOS when build on Intel-XDK. I had to replace it with phonegap admob plugin and then it works.
B

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Does anybody is having issues testing the Cranberry IAP on the sandbox? also testing Game center? I have the following issues:

- When I make a successful purchase, then quit, kill the app and reopen it. It prompts me again to buy something.
- When I upload a score to the leaderboard, I get the "score submit success" event triggered, but when I open the Game Center I dont see any score there.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:54 pm

hazneliel wrote:- When I make a successful purchase, then quit, kill the app and reopen it. It prompts me again to buy something.

I ahve the same issue with Scirra plugin, i think you need to store the prurchase on a local variable via webstorage. I didnt try it yet but got a tip from a community member to do so. need to test though. if you do test please share if it worked for you.

Also There is a template by Andreas with everything steup on the store but i didnt buy it yet,

Worth 4$ i guess : https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... e-base-548
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:59 pm

I already store the purchase, the problem is tha when I open my app I get this prompt from somewhere, there is no event triggerent that prompt from the main screen on my app. Its like it gets triggered from the native end, like if it couldnt correctly complete the purchase so its trying to buy it again as soon as I open the app.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:47 am

OK. Keep me updated how it goes..
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 pm

Given below is the behavior of my IAP test results ( Phonegap IAP on IOS). I have built on Intel XDR with provisional profile.

1. Using sandbox user: get store listing success
I issue purchase product and complete the transection. Get a response that transection is successful.

At this stage I quit the game and restart. On store listing successful I issue a restore purchase command. Get a restore successful response.
At this stage if I issue a "has product ID" I also get a successful.

Above steps all looks good. When I reopen the game after long period of time ( like overnight) I don't get success on restore purchase. This I
think is a problem. Shall test more tomorrow.

2. Using as a normal user: It does not work properly. This is the expected behavior
B

Post » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 pm

sagarsarma wrote:
2. Using as a normal user: It does not work properly. This is the expected behavior

why is it expected ?

it work fine for me for sandbox users. however purchase should exist always not just for a day. btw, i complied via intel xdk - the speed of animation on ARm based processors is horrible and jitters a lot. i am looking for another solution
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:12 am

Hey guys I have a quick question. When you export using Intel XDK, what provisioning file do you use?

The Apple documentation seems to say you need to use a development provisioning file however Intel XDK only lets you build using Ad Hoc or Production. Would anyone be able to clarify this?
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?