How do I test IAP for IOS

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:37 am

didnt try yet but i think you have to use the file xdk provides you with xcode. this is where you add all the apple related materials
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:08 am

Go to provisioning profiles -> development-> click the + sign. Here you can create an adhoc provisioning profile.
B

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:14 am

mailalon wrote:
sagarsarma wrote:
2. Using as a normal user: It does not work properly. This is the expected behavior

why is it expected ?

it work fine for me for sandbox users. however purchase should exist always not just for a day. btw, i complied via intel xdk - the speed of animation on ARm based processors is horrible and jitters a lot. i am looking for another solution

The build that I have created in Intel XDK is using adhoc provisioning profile. I think this is a sandbox build. So unless I create a Sandbox test user in itunesconnect you cannot do a IAP transaction. It is working this way in my case.
B

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:19 am

Vegamon007 wrote:Hey guys I have a quick question. When you export using Intel XDK, what provisioning file do you use?

The Apple documentation seems to say you need to use a development provisioning file however Intel XDK only lets you build using Ad Hoc or Production. Would anyone be able to clarify this?

Both adhoc and Production ( Apple calls it App Store) are distribution type provisioning profile. In Intel XDK I have used adhoc to install the app ( using Itunes) on selected test devices. The Production provisioning profile is required when I want to upload the build to itunes connect using application loader.
B

Post » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Yes, you have to use the distribution profile, thats a drag because I cannot deploy beta distribution for test flight with the distribution profile.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi,
Based on your recommendation I started using cranberry plugin. But still stuck with the whole process.
Any chance to have a capx with events? I'm struggling here...
I uploaded to the App Store
1. While I fetch store listing on the store screen the app asks me to login to store already on my intro animation screen . How do I avoid this? I don't understand why it ask me for that when I'm on a different layout.
2. Seems like I'm missing something here, why do I get the store pop up with sandbox mode? I am using Intel xdk. Is there a location where I could turn it off
3. Will appreciate a capx or a screenshot of events to understand how to deal with non consumable object. I have only one time purchase..still I got stuck.

Many thanks
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:52 am

Thats exactly the problem I described before, when I open the app and it loads my main layout, one which doesnt have any iap, it still prompts me to login to iTunes and then there is a prompt with Buy and Cancel options.

I still dont know if this is related to the sandbox only or if this will be when its published.

I will go and try to publish just for testing. I will post any updates, please you too if you find something.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:47 am

Oh.. I wasn't aware.. How do i disable the sandbox mode? I really dont understand how to do so, is this from the xdk? From itunesconnect or construct? This is so frustrating with the lack of support from scirra. I am considering moving to another gamr maker
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:26 am

mailalon wrote:Hi,
Based on your recommendation I started using cranberry plugin. But still stuck with the whole process.
Any chance to have a capx with events? I'm struggling here...
I uploaded to the App Store
1. While I fetch store listing on the store screen the app asks me to login to store already on my intro animation screen . How do I avoid this? I don't understand why it ask me for that when I'm on a different layout.
2. Seems like I'm missing something here, why do I get the store pop up with sandbox mode? I am using Intel xdk. Is there a location where I could turn it off
3. Will appreciate a capx or a screenshot of events to understand how to deal with non consumable object. I have only one time purchase..still I got stuck.

Many thanks

This is the logic I have implemented and working fine.

1. Keep a local webstore variable. Remove_ad = 0 ( not purchased ).
2. If Remove_ad == 0 and Store_avl=1
on touch of purchase sprite ---> purchase product ID
3. on any purchase success event -> set remove_ad = 1
4. On store listing success --> variable Store_avl= 1
5. if Remov_ad=0 and store_avl =1 -> restore purchase
6. on restore purchase sucesss - > set remove_ad=1

this logic is working for me.
B

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:32 am

This is the logic I have implemented and working fine.

Great!
1. so this is done with xdk + cranberrugame + production ?
2. did you tes on app store with internal testers ?
3. did you mange to disable [sandbox mode]? How do you do that ?
4. did you manage not to get store login on the beggining of the app , just on the right layout ??

Thanks
Alon
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?