How do I test IAP for IOS

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:01 pm

@RenatoB

Don't worry. Things like this happen to me all the time :lol: :lol:

Yeah man! :D
Now, I only need to fix teh Orientation issue. Funny thing is the game starts in Portrait but when I press "Home" button and then come back to the game its locked in Landscape and doesnt change back to Portrait anymore. For soem reason it doesnt start up in locked Landscape mode :(
Not sure if the issue is on iPad only. Do you have an iPhone to try it? Do I need to add new devices to Provision file to allow testing?

I don't know if the problem is the frequency. Did you use the "Trigger once while true" to reproduce your audio file?

No I am not using the event. I am reading few thread that talking about distorted sounds. Will let you know the finding :)
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:22 am

Do you have an iPhone to try it? Do I need to add new devices to Provision file to allow testing?

Yes for both questions.

No I am not using the event. I am reading few thread that talking about distorted sounds. Will let you know the finding :)

Sometimes the audio is played in an overlapping way. So, you need to use that "trigger" to restrict it to play once.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Can someone make a complete bible how to use iap, game center, ecc for ios with xdk and sell it on scirra store?
I sure will pay for that
thanks
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Hey @RenatoB

Sorry for late response. Let me know if you would like to try my game on your iOS device. I will need your mail ID which you can PM me :)
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?