How do I to make a bird fly

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The "Flying bird" game assets. The characters have been created with inspiration from popular mobile games
  • Hello everybody,

I'm sorry but I don't speak English very well, I 'll try to explain my problem.

I'm doing a flappy bird game. I try to make my bird fly (go up), but when I press the spacebar, he goes up, but the more he goes down the more it's difficult to go up.

When I begin, the bird is in the middle of the windows and when I press the spacebar, he goes up. But when he goes down, it's more and more difficult to make him go up.

The behavior is platform, the gravity is 500 and the event is "when the spacebar is pressed, set platform vector y to bird.y -700".

I don't know what's wrong because I follow the step in the tutorials.

Could you help me?

thanks

Olivier

• Have you tried the built-in 'flapping bird' template?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yes, but I tried to make it myself. I don't understand why my bird goes up when he's above the middle of the windows and when he comes below the middle, it doesn't work anymore.

• Hello everybody,

I'm sorry but I don't speak English very well, I 'll try to explain my problem.

I'm doing a flappy bird game. I try to make my bird fly (go up), but when I press the spacebar, he goes up, but the more he goes down the more it's difficult to go up.

When I begin, the bird is in the middle of the windows and when I press the spacebar, he goes up. But when he goes down, it's more and more difficult to make him go up.

The behavior is platform, the gravity is 500 and the event is "when the spacebar is pressed, set platform vector y to bird.y -700".

I don't know what's wrong because I follow the step in the tutorials.

Could you help me?

thanks

Olivier

See if this will help...

https://youtu.be/eBccn1qMB_U

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)