How do I - Uknown Error Help

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Everything was working fine until I added an intro screen. When you first load the game you see the intro screen, you click the button to start the game and all is well. However at the end of the level, (Since I have not made any other levels yet) I have it set to go back to the into page, BUT when I click the start button this time, I get this....

Anyone know what causes this?

Thank you in advance.
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Looks like you may have functions calling themselves, causing a ton of loops. Take a look at your functions and check if that's the case. Disable them and see if the problem persists
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:58 pm

@7Soul I do have some functions I will check it and let you know thanks...
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:58 am

Yes calling Functions with wrong PARAM could do that
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:15 pm

I have no idea how I fixed it. Well, I went through the code line by line and made some adjustments. I'm not sure what did it but I added an -on end of layout- and reset all vars to default and that stopped it. (Could be just a bandaid but it gone for now)

See if you get any errors.

http://markesswilder.com/renoswade

Thank you all for your efforts to help

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?