How do I update my tutorials to show navigatiom

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Hello there, this may be more a question for the bosses @Tom @Ashley, but I figured just in case I would throw it out here. I am working to reformat and clean up my existing tutorials. Now that the design for the tutorials section is being redone, I wanted to properly tag them so that they display the index and navigation on the side. I went through and updated my formatting to use the H1 and H2 options instead of just bolding them. Saved the tutorials and now I still get no left hand navigation on them. I am sure there is some stupid little thing I am missing. Any pointers? Have any of you that have written tutorials lately had to do anything different to get teh left hand "Index" navigation to work?

Thanks...
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I just submitted one too and have same issues, the left navigation is set by the initial submission. I can't see anyway my end to change this.

Just want to make them shorter as they overlap

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/471/random-bias
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:29 am

@Ashley @Tom any fix coming for those who want to get navigation working in their tutorials?
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?