How do I use Cranberry CordovaIAP (Android)?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm

BackendFreak wrote:Allright... you have a mess there mate...

* Line 3: you call purchase product twice there... first when someone touch the "Button_ovo10" and then on line 3. This logic is not logic ;).

* Consume product should be under line 6 condition. So simply once it is successful, then you consume it.

* Line 13 should not exist. It is being checked 60 times per second (if product is not restored/bought) for no reason. You should add those actions under observers.

But I doubt that this is the reason your app actually go black screened. I suggest removing and adding again the JS plugin in Intel XDK.

I'd like to give this one a bump. My IAP is not a "Subscription" but a "managed" product.
A simple ad-disabler. Should I still "consume" the product after purchase or will the product just be detected without "consuming" ???
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:01 pm

By consuming a purchased product you basically allow user to purchase it second time (like extra coins which they can buy how many they want for instance). So in your case you don't want to consume the product. Once it is purchased it should not be possible to buy it second time as user already owns it and it has its "has" state set to "true".
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:08 pm

BackendFreak wrote:By consuming a purchased product you basically allow user to purchase it second time (like extra coins which they can buy how many they want for instance). So in your case you don't want to consume the product. Once it is purchased it should not be possible to buy it second time as user already owns it and it has its "has" state set to "true".

I see. Thank you for clearing that up.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?