How do I use facebook with crosswalk on android?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:12 am

I've done hours of research and I can't seem to find a way to make the facebook plugin work when exported to my android device using crosswalk, help please!
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:08 pm

you can't use facebook with crosswalk since it has no "valid url". And you need to input the valid URL of your game on the facebook developer thing. So... yeah.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:09 am

I try to works Facebook's plugin in mi Android. I use XDK for builds. When I build my contrct 2 export to Android (Only Android Option), all Works perfectly, but when I use Crosswalk Android option, the builds fails and says "pacackge com.facebook. do not exists",

Someone konws where is the problem?

I supose the best way to build is "crosswalk Android" tan "Android" because performance this is true?
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Our Crosswalk build servers are in the process of being updated from Java 6 to Java 7. Java 7 is needed by a few plugins, like Facebook and Google Play Games Services.
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Thx, then "package com.facebook not exists" when i build with Crosswalk is about versión of Java?.
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:59 am

you can try the plugin from cranberrygame here:
http://shatter-box.com/downloads/phonegap-facebookpb/
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:37 pm

If you are gonna build it in ""Crosswalk for Android" then follow as AndreasR said but if you are looking for just "Android" build in Intel XDK then follow this tutorial - https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1319/h ... rys-plugin
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:16 am

Thx AndreasR & Harishankar, the "Android" build Worked perfect for me days ago, my problema is only with "Crosswalk for Android" build.

I use the cranberrygame plugin but the build fails.

There are some lines of the Build Log.

[javac] Compiling 8 source files to .../ColoredWords/bin/classes
[javac] .../ColoredWords/src/org/apache/cordova/facebook/ConnectPlugin.java:28: error: package com.facebook does not exist
[javac] import com.facebook.AppEventsLogger;
[javac] ^
[javac] .../ColoredWords/src/org/apache/cordova/facebook/ConnectPlugin.java:29: error: package com.facebook does not exist
[javac] import com.facebook.FacebookDialogException;
[javac] ^
[javac] .../ColoredWords/src/org/apache/cordova/facebook/ConnectPlugin.java:30: error: package com.facebook does not exist
[javac] import com.facebook.FacebookException;
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:24 am

imaffett wrote:Our Crosswalk build servers are in the process of being updated from Java 6 to Java 7. Java 7 is needed by a few plugins, like Facebook and Google Play Games Services.

@imaffett Do you know when will the servers be updated? When will those plugins work?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:47 am

At last!!!, In the http://shatter-box.com/downloads/phonegap-facebookpb/ there are two plugins,

cranberrygame_PhonegapFacebook_2.0.4
cranberrygame_PhonegapFacebookPB_1.0.31

The first shows error before commented.
The second Works perfectly with "Crosswalk for Android" build, thx a lot.
B
S

Next

Return to How do I....?