How do I white space in the corner of my game

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Winter island themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • hello my friends when i build the game with cocoon.io . i got a white space in the corner of my game. i use 960.640 in windows size.

can someone help me to how fix that problem? and thank you

• hello my friends when i build the game with cocoon.io . i got a white space in the corner of my game. i use 960.640 in windows size.

can someone help me to how fix that problem? and thank you

take a screenshot of project properties to see how you set all the parameters of scaling etc

• hi and thank you for reply this is the screenshot of my settings :

i can see nothing. try https://imgur.com/upload

• i just fix the link sorry

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

ok, first of all i suggest you to use always true 16:9 resolutions, you are using 960x640, this isn't correct 16:9 resolution, better if you use 960x540 or another from these

https://pacoup.com/2011/06/12/list-of-t ... solutions/

most of today's devices work on 16:9 resolutions, with some tablets exception that still work on 4:3 or similar, but are a minority.

please post also a screen of you layout when i can see layout size too, and how you manage window content

• the layout size is the same : 960.640. but before i never get that problem. i heard that something wrong in canvas + . because i use canvas + in cocoon.io to build my game

• the layout size is the same : 960.640. but before i never get that problem. i heard that something wrong in canvas + . because i use canvas + in cocoon.io to build my game

so.. try without canvas+

• > the layout size is the same : 960.640. but before i never get that problem. i heard that something wrong in canvas + . because i use canvas + in cocoon.io to build my game

>

so.. try without canvas+

if i use webview or webview+ the game run extra slow this is why im forced to use canvas +

• Sorry but I don't use cocoon, i always use cordova+crosswalk

• Sorry but I don't use cocoon, i always use cordova+crosswalk

you wrap your game with intel xdk ? i use intel too but the apk exported is too big

• > Sorry but I don't use cocoon, i always use cordova+crosswalk

>

you wrap your game with intel xdk ? i use intel too but the apk exported is too big

xdk is deprecated, i use Cordova CLI to build android apk.

anyway, try also changing resolution in 16:9, i think this white band problem could be the NON 16:9 resolution fit-screen, just change all at 960x540, then export and rebuild apk for a quick test

• >

> > Sorry but I don't use cocoon, i always use cordova+crosswalk

> >

> you wrap your game with intel xdk ? i use intel too but the apk exported is too big

>

xdk is deprecated, i use Cordova CLI to build android apk.

anyway, try also changing resolution in 16:9, i think this white band problem could be the NON 16:9 resolution fit-screen, just change all at 960x540, then export and rebuild apk for a quick test

ok i will try and thank you very much for your help much appreciated

• i resize the resolution to 960.540 , but still a little white space appear in the corner. 1280.720 would fix that ??

• as i said the problem is from canvas + . when i change it to webview+ the problem gone but the performance is very low.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)