How do I zoom in on the character?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:14 pm

I want my scrolling to be focused really close on the player, not zoomed out more, how can I zoom this in? Sorry, only been using C2 for 1 1/2 months now.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Be more clear. What do you mean by "I want my scrolling to be focused really close on the player"? :P
B

Post » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:20 pm

@ahadzeb I mean, so the it scrolls, but everything looks small, because the screen focuses on alot.. I want it to make the stuff look larger, more close up to the screen.
Any help?
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:09 am

Does anybody know?
B
S

Return to How do I....?