How do I

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi guys. Just a quick question. Is there a way to have the collision points for a sprite remain the same after I add a new image? I am updating my graphics and I have to go back in each time to fix the points and it's very time consuming to redo them each time. Please let me know if there is a work-around. Thank you!

• I can't imagine how that would be possible. when you add a new image to C2, that's it.. C2 auto collision detects and you have to edit from there. Perhaps you could look into looking at the images perhaps and see if there is anything you can do to them to make the images more defined?

I don't know what the images look like that you're using and I know that C2 can definitely mangle images sometimes, sometimes ones that even seem pretty clearly defined.

Sorry I don't have a solution for you that would help your situation. Someone else might know something I don't (not unlikely) but my gut tells me the answer is no.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't think you can do that because, once add new sprite C2 look and set image point by new coordination best thing you can do is PM Kyatric. This person knows more about it and he can show the way his name is Kyatric

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)