How do I

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Olá, sou iniciante, aluno de analise e desenvolvimento de sistemas, escolhi meu foco em jogos para web, o constructor 2 parece ser um ótimo lugar a começar a aprender as bases da programação para jogos, das variáveis aos comportamentos e efeitos, sem códigos acho que vou aprender mais rápido toda a teoria da estrutura de jogos. estou muito animado com o software, até já comprei para desbloquear todos os recursos e atualizações.

Valeu

Tonyx
B

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello, this is an English-only forum.
Please keep to English or at least provide a translation with your post to help us out.

Thanks.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 pm

The translation (according to The Google) just says hello and he's happy to have bought the product.

So @Tonyxgn, bem-vindo and yes, please post your questions in English rather than Portuguese please.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 pm

By the way... Has anyone considered subforums for specific languages? I see a lot of people who obviously aren't native speakers who have a lot of trouble trying to make themselves understood... maybe that would help and be more inclusive. Just my 2 cents...
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:51 pm

That has been suggested before and the mods - rightfully so - have said that as they need to moderate, the language must be in English, or provide an English translation.

They already have enough to do without having to translate a post before responding.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Hmmm. Ok. Well... I would gladly help anyone who speaks portuguese or spanish as I am fluent in both, but... That makes sense. :)
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?