How do I

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello. I have one question. I am starting with the software and I am trying to experiment with the alien game which came with the first tutorial. But i have a question.

As I mean in the picture, I would like to set the whole gameplay inside the blue box, not the white one. I don't want to do scroll. I want the whole room so I can place more and more enemies.

If you can help me would be great :) Thanks.
B

Post » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Changing the window size in the project properties should do the trick..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 am

I'll give it a try.

Thanks @LittleStain
B

Post » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:24 pm

@LittleStain I tried to change the size for one larger, but nothing happens. When I test the game the size is still the same. I need to set the monsters from far away, so I can place many of them.
B

Post » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:31 pm

boraj wrote:@LittleStain I tried to change the size for one larger, but nothing happens. When I test the game the size is still the same. I need to set the monsters from far away, so I can place many of them.

What do you mean by "change the size for one larger" ?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:56 pm

@LittleStain It's done. Testing and messing around with the program I managed to do it. ;)

Basically I was changing the size of the background instead of the window. Now I understand that the WINDOW is what the people will see when they play.

You said the right thing but I just couldn't find the project properties it until now.

Thank you very much ;)
B

Return to How do I....?