How do I

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
  • how do I make ai with the free version of construction

• The same way you would with the paid version..

What kind of AI are you wanting to make?

• The same way you would with the paid version..

What kind of AI are you wanting to make?

ok I have no idea how to make sprites into enemies

I'm looking for fish behaviours.

like if a predator sees a smaller fish or the player and it try to eat them

• Did you follow the Beginner's tutorial?

It has enemies, doesn't it?

First you should decide on what kind of movement you would like to use..

Then you would need an event with conditions when you want the enemy to attack and add actions what you want to do when attacking..

• The built-in template 'Line of Sight' would probably help you, and used in combination with the Distance Expression to work out if a sprite is within a certain distance, you have the basics of a simple AI.

• LittleStain zenox98 ok yes ive used the beginners tutorial I'm having some bugs with the enemys falling or moving to the left and when the player is destroyed the enemy disappears aswell. I had it working 100 per cent then this bug appears ive tried to do it from scratch a few time cause its that simple but I have no idea why this bug is happening

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Did you follow the Beginner's tutorial?

It has enemies, doesn't it?

First you should decide on what kind of movement you would like to use..

Then you would need an event with conditions when you want the enemy to attack and add actions what you want to do when attacking..

ok yes ive used the beginners tutorial I'm having some bugs with the enemys falling or moving to the left and when the player is destroyed the enemy disappears aswell. I had it working 100 per cent then this bug appears ive tried to do it from scratch a few time cause its that simple but I have no idea why this bug is happening

• The built-in template 'Line of Sight' would probably help you, and used in combination with the to work out if a sprite is within a certain distance, you have the basics of a simple AI.

ok yes ive used the beginners tutorial I'm having some bugs with the enemys falling or moving to the left and when the player is destroyed the enemy disappears aswell. I had it working 100 per cent then this bug appears ive tried to do it from scratch a few time cause its that simple but I have no idea why this bug is happening

• jamiek

Please don't pointlessly multi-post the same response.

It would be much easier to offer constructive help if you provide a link to your .capx.

• jamiek

Please don't pointlessly multi-post the same response.

It would be much easier to offer constructive help if you provide a link to your .capx.

sorry just getting the word out. ive noticed this .capx how do I do this

and ive rebult it again but I'm not adding enemy spirtes for a while

• > jamiek

> Please don't pointlessly multi-post the same response.

>

> It would be much easier to offer constructive help if you provide a link to your .capx.

>

I'm havin gtrouble with saving projects ive lost the build and found another 2 one works ok and another is bugged

ill post them when I figure out .capx

• > jamiek

> Please don't pointlessly multi-post the same response.

>

> It would be much easier to offer constructive help if you provide a link to your .capx.

>

I don't know how to post capx files the forum

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)