How do I

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hello there,

Have you had this issue?

I have a list of events with their conditions and actions but they don't follow the sequence:

-When I click on object1 start the animation for object 2 , when the object2 animation1 is running, starts a movement for object2 and assign "1" to a variable.

-As variable=1 then starts the animation for object 3

-When object2 is overlapping object3, starts animation2 for object2

-When animation2 for object2 is running starts animation3 for object3

The problem is that all the animations start even if I don't click on object1

Could you help me?

Regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, it would help a lot if you could post a screenshot of your event sheet, or a link to your .capx so we could have a better look on what you are trying to do.

But my guess here is that, does the object 2 and object 3 have a default animation where they are not playing? If the first animation on object 2 is animation1 it will play it as soon as the layout starts. So you should put another animation as the first animation, or set in the object properties another animation for it to be playing first.

This is because I'm guessing animation1 is before the default animation or any other object2 animation. If this is not the case I'll ask you again for a screenshot or a .capx

• Well, it would help a lot if you could post a screenshot of your event sheet, or a link to your .capx so we could have a better look on what you are trying to do.

But my guess here is that, does the object 2 and object 3 have a default animation where they are not playing? If the first animation on object 2 is animation1 it will play it as soon as the layout starts. So you should put another animation as the first animation, or set in the object properties another animation for it to be playing first.

This is because I'm guessing animation1 is before the default animation or any other object2 animation. If this is not the case I'll ask you again for a screenshot or a .capx

Thanks for your help, I did you told me , set a default animation for both objects, it works!!

Could I ask you something else?

I've followed the "How to make a drawing canvas" tutorial but I can't draw, I hold left mouse button and appears a lot of points, when I try to draw a line is the same thing, and sometimes it draws a long line from the previous point I pressed the button.

Do you have an algoritm for drawing lines? or, have you tried to do this tutorial?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)