How do I

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Move to a door and press the up arrow to go to the next room.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am

shirokuma wrote:Move to a door and press the up arrow to go to the next room.

Thanks i have used this in my game but if I set the door on level 1 and press the button space it's go to the Room and if I press space on the room than it's go back to the Level 1 but not in the good position where the character is gone, can you fix this ?

Here I have some screenshots from my game.
Room_events.JPG

Project_Game.JPG

Level1_Events.JPG

Sorry for my bad English.

Regards,

Sero
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:06 am

Is there another On start of layout in your Level_1_Events event sheet where you might be setting karakter's position? Can you put the project up on dropbox or google drive and private message me a link? I can take a closer look at it.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 am

shirokuma wrote:Is there another On start of layout in your Level_1_Events event sheet where you might be setting karakter's position? Can you put the project up on dropbox or google drive and private message me a link? I can take a closer look at it.

Hello Shirokuma,

I will pm it to you but i can't i have not 500Rep
Can you PM me so that i can PM you back ?

Regards,

Sero
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Shirokuma,

Thanks for your PM , but i can't reply you. Can you send me your e-mail or Facebook to contact with you in a PM ?

Regards,

Sero
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Beginner's Questions