How do you disable and enable sines sucessfully?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:35 am

I know that this question is though to understand. I don't know how to explain it better then this even though this explonation isn't very clear. Basically whenever i try to make a sprite begin by having a sine and then disable it after a while and enable another sine the first sine doesn't get fully disabled. Sometimes it doesn't get disabled at all and get disabled a while but not as long as it should. I may share a capx that just contains one sprite tat displays this problems if this post isn't clear enough.
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:03 am

I think your capx would help explain your problem better.
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:36 am

Ah it seems you got the sines working..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?