How does Google [Bot] count as a registered user?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Best for runner games, sidescroller, arcade and more!
  • Google [Bot] hasn't made any posts, he doesn't have a profile, and I can't even send him a PM if I want to.

Seriously Google [Bot], you should share with the community. I'm interested to see what you can make with Construct. Don't be shy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ...it's a spider from the google search engine. phpbb3 recognizes it and makes it look like a user... for no other reason other than letting you know google is checking out the page for their search engine results. it's all automated.

• Thats unacceptable! Google [Bot] HOW DARE YOU!! Contribute NAO!

• ...it's a spider from the google search engine. phpbb3 recognizes it and makes it look like a user... for no other reason other than letting you know google is checking out the page for their search engine results. it's all automated.

That's no excuse! Google [Bot] could at least hang out for a minute and chat or something. There's some cool demos to play and maybe he (she? ) could even make a game!

Come on, Google [Bot], what do you say? If you suck at Construct we could help you out. We're all pretty friendly here and it's fun to make games.

• The funny thing is, I bet Google already helps out loads of people with their problems...

• well they are supplying links to the forum now that I think about it, right? still it would be nice to see google [Bot] write a post saying "HAI!" "I CAN HAZ LINK TO TEH FORUM?!" "LAWLZ"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)