How hit 4 enemies in the row by Turret?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Hey
You know... Turret shots and hit first 4 enemies like a Tesla or something.
I need event. I think is something like: Substract 5 from live and ... substract from Enemies.Count...
Not sure if it possible.
thanks
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Good Morning.
If I understand what you need, create an Instance of variable for the enemy with the name of life and when the projectile reaches it must subtract the amount of damage desired for IV Life.
In this way each enemy will have its own damage.
Huemerson
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Huemerson wrote:Good Morning.
If I understand what you need, create an Instance of variable for the enemy with the name of life and when the projectile reaches it must subtract the amount of damage desired for IV Life.
In this way each enemy will have its own damage.

@Huemerson
o but how system will know to hit this 4 enemies not other one
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:58 pm

I understand ... to indicate the specific enemy, you can create another instance of variable (It can be indicated with a number or letter), and when this enemy is in the layout the projectile will follow the enemy with this int ...
Huemerson
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Huemerson wrote:I understand ... to indicate the specific enemy, you can create another instance of variable (It can be indicated with a number or letter), and when this enemy is in the layout the projectile will follow the enemy with this int ...

ok, that sounds very good in theory, but how to do it ;-) I think something would be greate with hit enemies in the range
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm

marcinkowski wrote:
Huemerson wrote:I understand ... to indicate the specific enemy, you can create another instance of variable (It can be indicated with a number or letter), and when this enemy is in the layout the projectile will follow the enemy with this int ...

@Huemersonok
that sounds very good in theory, but how to do it ;-) I think something would be greate with hit enemies in the range
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?